- 18-Oct-2019 to 29-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Kingfisher, OK, USA
- Full Time
This position sorts and prioritizes service orders and trouble tickets received from the Assignment Technician. Also prioritizes, monitors and adjusts Combination Technician’s workload to ensure work meets or exceeds customer service standards set forth by the company.
The normal hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, including a concessional Saturday shift and will be on call via a rotating on-call schedule.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sorts and prioritizes workload by using established service level commitment standards.
- Schedules installs with customers and dispatches Combination Technicians to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests, utilizing the Service Order Hour Scheduler.
- Keeps track of technicians throughout the workday and adjust scheduling and assignments if required to ensure timely completion and company standards are met.
- Willingly and cooperatively performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Commits to performing job tasks in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months related experience and/or training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- General knowledge of multiple internal applications such as Flexibill, Universal Trouble Ticket, Admin, Engineering Work Request System, Office Hours maintenance and DART map.
- Ability to read and understand Pioneer maps.
- Knowledge of company products/services, policies and procedures.
- Skill in problem solving and resolution.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and work on multiple projects.
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in operating a personal computer and software applications pertaining to job function, including Flexibill.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, perform under stress and achieve optimum results.
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and to pay close attention to detail.
- Maintain strict confidentiality guidelines in accordance with company policy.
- Ability to read and interpret various formats of English language instruction.
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player and project a positive attitude.
- Able and willing to continue skill development by attending training away from home for an extended time frame.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity including close vision.
- Occasionally may be required to lift up to 20lbs.
- May be required occasionally to stoop, kneel or bend.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. EOE/Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans
If you are unable to utilize the online application process and would like to speak to a representative, please call 405.375.0164 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday. If the representative is unavailable, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible.