How hot is it? It was so hot that the table exploded! Pauline Martin of Hennessey said, “I went to Enid and when I got back the table in my backyard exploded. There is glass everywhere!” According to Wikipedia, spontaneous glass breakage is a phenomenon associated with glass cookware, furniture, windows, and other architectural glass, in which the glass shatters for no apparent reason. In some cases, like today, when the glass is superheated and something as small as an acorn falling can make them explode into small pieces. Monday’s high of 106 probably didn’t help the situation.