- Maintain equipment to Producers Service Corporation’s standards. (Mechanical abilities).
- Communicate effectively in planning and execution of services.
- Maintain safety standards at all times.
- Keep paperwork current: maintenance sheets, fuel logs, pre/post trips and job summary.
- Monitor execution of job accurately.
- Follow all safety rules and work procedures set by Producers Service Corporation and customer requests.
- Know and comply with required legislation.
- Report all hazards or potentially hazardous situations.
- Report all accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
- Participate in safety and general meetings.
- Ensure all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order and maintained to Producer’s standards.
- Work at any and all Producers Service Corporation’s faculties and/or well sites as required in or out of state.
- Knowledge of the following for emergency situations.
- Emergency Response Plans
- Location and use of all required safety equipment.
- Knowledge of health and safety hazards of fluids and chemicals transported.
- Knowledge of types of Personal Protective Equipment along with correct use and care of.
Work Environment / Physical Abilities:
While performing job duties, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions and travel with overnight stays in/out of town or state. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud. All necessary safety regulations and precautions are implemented.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, lift up to 75 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear and smell, and lift more than 100 lbs occasionally. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust to focus.Qualifications
- Ability to pass a Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
- Ability to pass a Job Risk Assessment Test for Essential Job Functions
- Oilfield experience preferred but not required
- Must be available to work in various states such as OH, LA, WV, PA, TX, OK, NW and/or any job location sites, – variable days, hours and shifts
- A.S. in Electrical Engineering plus experience in wiring, programming, flow meters, Emerson & Rosemount equipment.
- FMCA / DOT sleep apnea testing will be required on all drivers by Certified DOT physician